VP Development, Delivery and Projects
VP Development, Delivery and Projects in Segment Information Technologies, with knowledge and entrepreneurial approach in the field of saas & web technology. Over a decade of experience in managing development groups and projects that support hundreds of supply chain solutions (B2B), supplier management systems, financial automation platforms, accounting systems, integrations and manufacturing organizations solutions in both global and local organizational environments.
- Managing out-of-the-box and tailored solutions according to customer needs In-depth experience with solution architecture, design and implementation of large-scale projects in complex, heterogeneous environments
- Highly self-motivated individual with strong organizational and analytical skills. Excellent leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Experience working in an agile / scrum environment.
VP R&D - Segment Information Technologies, Kfar-Sava, Israel : 2019 - Current
• Managing a group of software engineers and project managers: recruiting, training, assigning long term goals and weekly/monthly tasks, managing and performing code reviews.
• Establish engineering standards and processes to achieve best in class performance.
• Monitor compliance with regulations and internal standards.
• Promoting technical cooperation and serving as the company's leading point of contact for all the technical aspects- including all the communication with business partners, investors and employees.
• Monitoring industry changes in search of risks and opportunities.
• Developing the company's core innovative technology, a cross browser, cross platform manufacturing execution system (MES) specialized in the security and defense market.
• Developing a server-side platform; integrating with additional systems such as ERP, PLM, Organizational data lack, manufacturing devices and more.
• Reports directly to the CEO.
Director of Projects & R&D - Segment Information Technologies, Kfar-Sava, Israel : 2017 - 2019
• Direct new development and post-market engineering functions while ensuring the development and execution of all new projects delivered on schedule and on target
• Provide strategic leadership and direction to the organization to drive competitive advantage
• Engage with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to understand the primary use-cases for driving the adoption of key features within Segment's products
• Manage, mentor and coach members of project & R&D division – direct management of 20 division members.
• Management and control of division Managers of all fields - dealing with tens of projects in all life cycle stages.
• Lead development of new products & systems from the ground up.
Senior Project Manager Segment Information Technologies, Kfar-Sava, Israel : 2012 - 2017
• Responsible for full project life cycle from the definition through planning, execution to completion
• Planned, prioritized and monitored the development team timelines and tasks to meet defined KPIs: development and improvement of products, bug fixing, customers' integration and internal system enhancements
• Maximized productivity by identifying gaps, setting clear expectations and proactively communicating project status and risks to internal stakeholders and top management
• Managed multidisciplinary complex software development, architecture, and integration projects in an Agile environment
• Participated in pre-sales activities.
• Ensured integrity and delivery of multiple projects simultaneously with respect to time, budget, scope, risks and resources
• Collaborated with cross teams working on the solution – R&D, System Architects and QA.
Integration Specialist Segment Information Technologies, Kfar-Sava, Israel : 2011 - 2012
• Integrated EDI transactions into AS400, SAP R3, Sap Business One, Priority (Israel) and more.
• Designed and developed business processes, maps for the identification, capture, processing, formatting, and dissemination of EDI information using ANSI, X12 and EDIFACT standards.
• Collaborated with network service providers and vendors for a smooth transition of the EDI implementation, configuration, and activation process.
• Worked closely with customers on the technical requirements to provided technical solutions.
• Identified requirements, which includes technical details sufficient for product definition.
Knowledge Manager Military Police Corps (IDF)
• Took part in the design, development, and implementation of knowledge management strategies.
• Analyzed organizational processes, interviewed officers to develop knowledge management programs.
• Created organizational portal using Microsoft SharePoint to manage the information
• Maintained the knowledge repository and updated it daily
A figure of inspiration
What people say about me
What drives me
Accounting and business administration (B.A)
The College Of Management, Israel 2012 – 2016
Keynotes, lectures and publications
- Software: Adobe Photoshop, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ IDEA, Microsoft Office, Sap Business One, Priority ERP, Salesforce, SSIS, Dell Boomi, Clover DX.
- IOS Developer – Daat Hasharon College, Israel 2016
- SAP HA200P (HANA DB) SAP, Israel 2018
- Salesforce system administration – AllCloud, Israel 2019
- Apache Groovy – Naya College, Israel 2019
- Angular Development (Extreme70) – Yaniv Arad, Israel 2019