current - 2019 : Align Technology - Global Service and Commercial unit, NPI Project Manager – Align Tech
• Designing new business models, presenting new commercial requirements and working in collaboration with teams in other departments: Product Portfolio, R&D, IT, Business Operations, Customer Success, Training, Logistics and Finance
• Works closely with commercial and business support teams around the world to promote the unit's annual sales targets:
LATAM, EMEA, NA and APAC
• Development of an orders management system, "semi-automatic", for auto-Replenishment of consumables in the customers warehouses
• Development of an order management system, "semi-automatic", for auto-Replenishment of consumables in the customers warehouses
• I am driven by accurate data that I independently generate from SQL queries that I develop, instead using the BI reports
2018 – 2019: Amdocs Digital - R&D Engineering Product Engineer Analyst
• Member of an international team Business Architectures and Analysis, located in the US, UK and Israel to design a new digital product “from scratch”.
• Design Batch/ Real-Time, Care/ Self-Care applications. Main processes are on Product Catalog (using Broad Leaf), Orders Managements and Fulfillments.
• Orchestrate my designs with all players: Architectures, Product Analysts, Developers Leads and QA.
• Work with DevOps/ Agile methodology.
2013- 2017: Amdocs NBU – Finance Expert
• Expert in “Billing and Finance” processes: Charging, Taxations, Invoicing, Bill Formatting, AR, Payments, Credit Card and Banks interfaces (mainly SEPA), GL reporting and collections.
• Lead all financial aspects in my domain – all projects were in EMEA
• Hands-On BI and complex SQL scripts development.
2001 – 2013: IT Division – Bezeq
2006-2012: Head of Product Department (CRM and Self Care apps)
• Head of product and project managers department in CRM and Self-services applications.
• Manage a staff of 8-15 members, budget control, building road maps, work-plan and control goal achievements.
• Manage a big Project to modernize a multi discipline solution for a very big infra-structure customer. The new solution involved: CRM, Billing, SAP, DWH, GIS and data migration from the legacy system.
2002-2006: Business Analyst and Team Leader
• Define and design business requirements mainly in financial systems.
• Work closely with software developers, technical engineers, DBAs and QA teams.
• Hands-on BO universe and report development based on Oracle DB.
• Hands on SQL development for vast needs
1999 – 2001: Software Developer- Amdocs
• Financial module developer for both batch and On-Line processes.
• Payment collections, Banking and credit cards interfaces.
• General Ledger, Journaling processes.
• Financial reports