2020- Independent consultant
• Start-up’s strategy, logistics projects funds raising and business plans.
2019- 2020 Head of Data
• BI and Data projects for Financial organization.
• Managing analytics and BI.10 employees in Ukraine and other locations.
• Building forecast ML models: Lead scoring, High value customers potential. introducing new KPI using voice data and providing business insights to management.
2015- 2019 VP Finance & Data at Worthy.com (Market place 120+ employees US &IL)
• Reporting to CEO, managing 9 employees (7 in IL, 2 in NY branch).
• Building the company strategy and five-year plan: from $4M at 2015 to $65M 2019 budget.
• Building the company's financial infrastructure: Yearly budget, forecasting and monthly reporting ,Payments, accounting, monitoring and logistic planning, insurance, vendors contracts, commission plans for sales team, banks relations (US and IL), Managing all financial aspects: fund raising ($20M), board meetings, ESOP,IR, Debt restructuring ($3M), treasury, collection and investor Due diligence.
• Managing BI and Data: Building the company data strategy, KPI providing insights and analysis on all activities, implementing ML and other forecasting models. improving funnel conversion and monitoring projects
2012-2015: Head of Business planning at William Hill on-line
• Focal point for business development: new territories and products, acquisition and partnership.
• Innovation: Scooping for new opportunities, marketing tools and new growth engines.
• Providing analysis and new tools for TLV management and the corporate HQ, LTV forecast models, ROI, Business monitoring of TLV activities. Cooperation between retail and online.
• Managing UK licensing Project: New licensing and regulation for all sites.
2011-2012: Independent Financial Consultant
• Main Customer: Dor-Alon Group: Establishing "Youphone" (MVNO) responsible for the business plan and rollout strategy.
2001 - 2011: Partner communication: a leading Israeli telecommunications previously orange™ brand
2010- 2011 Business unit Manager: Fix Line Division
• Reporting to CEO, End to End responsibility: Full P&L responsibility, Driving Revenue and operational leverage to create synergies.
• Responsibility for Innovation activities: introducing new services and online products.
2006-2011 Manager of Technology Economic and Business development department
• Leading partner to all business development process: finding new growth engines.
• Responsibility for all business plan Main focal point of M&A process: 012 acquisition at $500M.
• Working alongside major consultancy firms: NERA, OVUM McKinsey, T.Kearny.
• Budget and economy responsibility for Technology and IT yearly CAPEX of $200M.
• Financial responsibility Network modernization deal ($100M) and network costing.
• Budget and Economy responsibility Business sector: Sales and service.
2003-2006 Manager of Budget control, Financial reporting Technology and HR Department
• Responsibility for all financial reporting and company budget control.
• Reporting to Hutchison Hong Kong (Major shareholders) Daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Maintenance of all financial formats: US GAPP, Hutchison format and Israeli GAAP.
2001-2003 Junior Analyst, Budget control department technology and HR